A Journey of transformation & growth
From its inception in 2012, Thejo Australia Pty Ltd., has grown today into a pioneer in belt splicing and pulley lagging, rubber lining, manufacture & supply of splice kits, manufacture & supply of splicing/ pulley lagging products, supply of conveyor products and supply of belt maintenance equipment.
To establish THEJO’s footprint as a leading engineered solutions provider for bulk material handling, mining, and corrosion protection industry.
- To emerge as a reliable leader in the maintenance of bulk material handling systems
- To earn optimum and long term profit while offering viable products and services par excellence
- To ensure steady growth of the company
- Safety– Is our priority
- People– Our people are our assets
- Loyalty– Is key to building long lasting relationships with customers, suppliers and employees
- Innovation– Must continually look for a better and effective way
- Customers– We provide exceptional customer service
- Environment– We act responsibly towards our environment and community